Product added to cart
RAB ZANSKAR GTX PANTS
Endure the worst weather with these sturdy GORE-TEX waterproof pants. Equipped for scrambling and winter walking with articulated knees and reinforced crampon patches.
Prioritising protection and ease of use with excellent adjustability, the Zanskar GTX Pants are equipped for the roughest mountain weather. Ideal for tackling challenging trails or snow, they have superb freedom of movement and reinforced crampons patches.
Completely waterproof and windproof, the 3-layer GORE-TEX construction has a 100% recycled face fabric. Designed to keep hammering rain, sleet, and swirling snow out, they are also highly breathable and work with your layers below to draw moisture away from the body. They have ⅞ length side zips with triple pullers for flexible venting and an easy pull-on over chunky boots. When the weather is against you from the first step to the last, you can customise the fit with a belt or braces for secure, all-day comfort. With plenty of storage for quick access to essentials, they’re ideal for day missions or extended mountain treks.
- Fabric Main:Main Fabric: 70D Recycled GORE-TEX 3-Layer construction waterproof technology (160gsm) HH: 28,000mm/RET: <9 with Gore DWR
- Fabric Secondary:Secondary Fabric: IFITS Reinforcement crampon patches (222gsm)
- Weight:538g/18.9oz (Size M)
- Product Code:QWH-49
- 7/8th 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips with internal storm guard and triple pullers
- YKK® AquaGuard® front / fly zip
- Dual sided hook and loop waist adjustment for optimal fit
- Deep tricot lined waistband with belt loops and brace attachment points
- 2 YKK® AquaGuard® zipped external front pockets and 1 thigh pocket
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Snap adjustment at hem to accommodate different boots
- Reinforced crampon patches and lower hem